Sunday, March 18, 2012

Balancing fun and fitness

It is really interesting to me, that I was working so hard trying to make a change, that I forgot this can all be fun. I was beating myselfinto the ground thinking that was the only way to get fit, to loose the pounds. Now I have changed my plan, I am finding it a lot more fun. My schedule is more flexible, so if I miss a day or two, no problem. I fit in some walking or running most days, strength work 3 or 4 times a week, and some hard conditioning 2 or 3 days a week.

And it is working. I am slowly but steadily loosing some weight, and some size. I am at least one shirt size down, I think one pants size, and I have had to buy a new belt.

And it is more fun!

If you do not enjoy what you are doing, maybe it is time to look for a change too?

No comments:

Post a Comment