Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Commitment

Ok, so i have been really bad at this. I have not written much, and the whole point of this was to help keep me accountable. So I am doing something about it. I am going to write here most days. What I feel, how I train, what I eat.

So today I got up for crossfit, was totally exhausted from Fran last night, and went back to bed. Poor I know. All I did today was a 45 min walk at lunch time!

I ate pretty clean today (and a special mention to my wife for steak and salad for dinner), but I had a cheat with some chips. I am pleased my cheats have been less often and less HUGE, but I still have a work on there. I am finding bread hard to beat as well, but I know I can do it.

I have a big goal this year, 20 kg lost. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment