Monday, January 28, 2013

Progress

So it has been a few days, but I am back. It has been ok, not perfect by any means, but not too bad.

Friday was CFT, and I had 3 prs (woo too). 145kg back squat, 170kg deadliest and 70kg press. Getting ever closer to 1000lb cft club.

Friday night was a mates birthday party, and other than a couple of beers, I ate well and had a great night. As an added bonus, a guy I know was there who I normally avoid, as he normally has a bit of a dig at my weight (and I do not know him well enough to take it as supporting me). But Friday he came up, pointed at my gut, and said "wow you have lost a bit, you look good". Kinda a nice day.

Sunday came and it was my worst eating for a few months, but still better than the past. Today was a good solid 8/10. So I am getting there.

Thanks all for helping and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment