Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines

Kinda not a big deal in our house, but I am going out for diner tonight, so it will be interesting to see how I deal with temptations. Maybe this year I am more in love with where I am going, than the food in front of me.

I forgot to mention, I am now under 120kg, so loosing about 7 kg since new year is a great feeling. I have the momentum, so I plan on riding it.

I doubt I will be able to make it to the box this week at all (maybe on saturday), but I did go and do a CFFB wod today in my other gym. 3x5 back squats (110, 115, 120), followed by 5 rounds of 1 push press, 1 strict pull up (I did assisted), 3 push press, 3 pull ups, max push press, max pull ups. 90 sec rest between rounds. The first couple were ok, the last 2 rounds were hell!

My food has been the big improver so far, and learning that I can do this, and enjoy it, is a big deal for me. 100% paleo today (so far) again, so I will be very interested to see the changes.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment